:: mui's live journal ::

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

:: It's time for new experiment ::

Today I've got a Denise Interchangeagle Needle Set from Numei.com. I am so excited to start new project. After thinking and thinking, I chose to make poncho for Plum. However, I decided not to make the house pattern from Downtown Yarns. I want something more challenge, but still easy to work on. Joanna's Poncho is the right one.
According to the pattern and yarn, I need to use US#10 double-pointed needles to start, but I have none. So, I use what I have which is US#9. We will see what it will look like.


It's about 5" before stretched.

Plum, super model, in her poncho.

I knitted to row 16 and figured out that my marker misplaced somewhere. So, I will start over the poncho. At least, I know that US#9 needle is fine and her head can pass the collar. Also, I've learned that this poncho has shoulder part, and I need to increase this part too. Because Plum is quite chubby and I want her to use this only one poncho for the whole winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home