:: mui's live journal ::

Monday, September 12, 2005

:: WIP

This is what I am working on. It's for myself. I am half way through it. This pattern is fun to knit, and I just like the colorway of the yarn. I will try to finish it this week, since there are many projects lining up. :-)


Pattern: My So called Scarf from Sheep in the City

Materials:
•2 Skeins of Manos del Uruguay Wool - 114 Bramble bought from Flying Fingers Yarn Shop, NY
•US 11 Needles
•Darning Needle

Instructions:
•CO 30 stitches
•Row 1: K1, *sl 1, K1, psso but before dropping the slipped stitch from the left needle, knit into the back of it* repeat until there is one stitch left, K1
•Row 2: *P2tog, do not slip stitches off the needle, purl the first stitch again, slip both stitches off needle*
•Repeat rows 1 and 2 until you run out of yarn.

•BO.
•Weave in all ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home