:: mui's live journal ::

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Baby was born!!

Almost midnight of February 25, 2004, I noticed something wrong with my prenancy. It's 12 days before the dued date. My husband and I rushed to Bangkok-Hatyai Hospital suddenly. I admitted at the Labor Room and waited for the baby's birth. The doctor, Dr. Teerawut, expected the birth in the morning since this was my first prenancy. That's worried me!! It seemed that I couldn't bear to the ache till the next morning. My husband, Bae, as an ophthalmologist looked around the room to observe the location of each operation equipment as if he would have to perform the delivery by himself. Fortunately, the doctor came around 4:15 a.m. It didn't take much of my efford. I could give birth to a cutie baby girl at 4:42 a.m. whoo!!



Her name is Kanisa Wangsupadilok, P L U M. She was 2,790 g. weight and 51 c.m. tall. After birth, she might not familiar with the new world since she cried for 2 hours, non-stop!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home